softmedia
  • AMERICAN FOOTBALL
  • BASEBALL
  • BASKETBALL
  • COLLEGE SPORT
  • FOOTBALL
  • ICE HOCKEY
  • RUGBY
No Result
View All Result
Plugin Install : Cart Icon need WooCommerce plugin to be installed.
  • AMERICAN FOOTBALL
  • BASEBALL
  • BASKETBALL
  • COLLEGE SPORT
  • FOOTBALL
  • ICE HOCKEY
  • RUGBY
No Result
View All Result
softmedia
No Result
View All Result
  • AMERICAN FOOTBALL
  • BASEBALL
  • BASKETBALL
  • COLLEGE SPORT
  • FOOTBALL
  • ICE HOCKEY
  • RUGBY

Black Cats’ Sporting Director Kristjaan Speakman Reveals Club’s Deals To Make Tripple Signings

steveloxi by steveloxi
June 13, 2025
in FOOTBALL, SPORT
0
Home FOOTBALL

An ambitious triple swoop worth more than £40m has been suggested as Sunderland’s primary focus ahead of the Premier League season.

The Black Cats’ sporting director Kristjaan Speakman and head of scouting Stuart Harvey are reportedly exploring deals for Vladyslav Vanat, Matthis Abline and Lennon Miller.

The Wearsiders are ready to back head coach Regis Le Bris in the transfer market to bring in high level targets to bolster a squad that has no Premier League experience.

The side that celebrated promotion at Wembley will be much-changed and Jobe Bellingham and Tommy Watson have already been high-profile departures.

According to reports in Ukraine, Sunderland are now regarded as the “main favourites” to sign Dynamo Kyiv striker Vladyslav Vanat – despite competition from Leeds United, Fulham and Everton. Vanat was top scorer in the Ukrainian Premier League with 21 goals.

At 23, he’s a good age and fits the Sunderland profile with the Speakman and his colleagues reportedly considering a bid of close to £17m.

Ukrainian outlet Champion claims that Sunderland have moved ahead of their rivals in the race for the forward’s signature – though it remains unclear whether the club will match Dynamo’s asking price.

Vanat is currently away with Ukraine’s U21s, meaning any formal approach is likely to come after the U21 European Championships.

Reports via SportsBoom suggest Sunderland are ‘quietly confident’ of winning the race for Motherwell midfielder Lennon Miller – despite rival interest from Celtic, Rangers and clubs in Europe.

The 18-year-old made his first start for Scotland this week in a 4-0 win over Liechtenstein and is widely regarded as one of the top emerging talents in the UK.

Sunderland are hoping the lure of Premier League football will be enough to convince Miller, who has previously spoken about his desire to play at the top level.

The third player on the radar is said to be Abline. According to Belgian journalist Sacha Tavolieri, Sunderland are one of several clubs interested in the 22-year-old striker, currently at Ligue 1 side FC Nantes.

Burnley and Brentford have reportedly joined the chase, while Marseille and newly promoted Paris FC are also said to be admirers.

Ukraine striker heads £40m triple Sunderland transfer swoop

Previous Post

Barcelona Left-Back Reacts To West Ham United Links

Next Post

President Reacts To Southampton’s Reported Interest In £5 million Bid For 22-Year-Old

steveloxi

steveloxi

Related Posts

FOOTBALL

Tonda Eckert’s talks on how Southampton’s resolve will be put to the test at Wembley

by steveloxi
May 19, 2026
Birmingham City confirm major departures after Women’s Super League promotion
FOOTBALL

Birmingham City confirm major departures after Women’s Super League promotion

by steveloxi
May 19, 2026
Stockport boss Dave Challinor’s speaks on early play-off final
FOOTBALL

Stockport boss Dave Challinor’s speaks on early play-off final

by steveloxi
May 18, 2026
Swindon Town sends message to departing players after squad update
FOOTBALL

Swindon Town sends message to departing players after squad update

by steveloxi
May 18, 2026
Salford have signed fullback on a deal until the end of the season
RUGBY

Salford have signed fullback on a deal until the end of the season

by steveloxi
May 18, 2026
Sydney Roosters coach Laurie Daley explains James Tedesco recall and Edwards axing
RUGBY

Sydney Roosters coach Laurie Daley explains James Tedesco recall and Edwards axing

by steveloxi
May 18, 2026
Penrith Panthers star halfback has provided latest update after his father made a call on his own future
RUGBY

Penrith Panthers star halfback has provided latest update after his father made a call on his own future

by steveloxi
May 17, 2026
Sydney Roosters $576,000 veteran winger set to make call on his future in couple of weeks
RUGBY

Sydney Roosters $576,000 veteran winger set to make call on his future in couple of weeks

by steveloxi
May 17, 2026
Load More
Next Post
President Reacts To Southampton’s Reported Interest In £5 million Bid For 22-Year-Old

President Reacts To Southampton’s Reported Interest In £5 million Bid For 22-Year-Old

Discussion about this post

Recent Posts

  • Tonda Eckert’s talks on how Southampton’s resolve will be put to the test at Wembley
  • Birmingham City confirm major departures after Women’s Super League promotion
  • Sydney Roosters star James Tedesco opens up on Origin return, how to shut down Sam Walker
  • Stockport boss Dave Challinor’s speaks on early play-off final
  • Swindon Town sends message to departing players after squad update

FOOTBALL

Popular Post

    About Us

    SOFTMEDIA

    We hope you enjoy our NEWS, SPORTS, CELEBRITY as much as we enjoy offering them to you.

    I will keep posting more important posts on my Website for all of you. Please give your support and love.

    Category

    • AMERICAN FOOTBALL
    • BASEBALL
    • BASKETBALL
    • COLLEGE SPORT
    • FOOTBALL
    • ICE HOCKEY
    • NEWS
    • RUGBY
    • SPORT
    • Uncategorized

    Softmedia | Copyright © 2022-2024

    No Result
    View All Result
    • AMERICAN FOOTBALL
    • BASEBALL
    • BASKETBALL
    • COLLEGE SPORT
    • FOOTBALL
    • ICE HOCKEY
    • RUGBY

    Softmedia | Copyright © 2022-2024