softmedia
  • AMERICAN FOOTBALL
  • BASEBALL
  • BASKETBALL
  • COLLEGE SPORT
  • FOOTBALL
  • ICE HOCKEY
  • RUGBY
No Result
View All Result
Plugin Install : Cart Icon need WooCommerce plugin to be installed.
  • AMERICAN FOOTBALL
  • BASEBALL
  • BASKETBALL
  • COLLEGE SPORT
  • FOOTBALL
  • ICE HOCKEY
  • RUGBY
No Result
View All Result
softmedia
No Result
View All Result
  • AMERICAN FOOTBALL
  • BASEBALL
  • BASKETBALL
  • COLLEGE SPORT
  • FOOTBALL
  • ICE HOCKEY
  • RUGBY

Melbourne Storm CEO Justin Rodski reveals utility pair set to quit club at end of 2026

steveloxi by steveloxi
January 9, 2026
in RUGBY, SPORT
0
Home RUGBY

NRL 2026: Nick Meaney and Tyran Wishart to leave Melbourne Storm | news.com.au — Australia's leading news site for latest headlines

The Melbourne Storm are set to lose two of their most important utilities, much to the dismay of the club’s faithful.

Nick Meaney and Tyran Wishart will both depart the Storm at the end of the 2026 NRL season, with the club confirming the pair have informed officials of their decision to move on.

The Storm announced on Friday morning that the versatile backline duo will finish their time in purple at the conclusion of next year, bringing an end to four-season stints at AAMI Park.

Storm CEO Justin Rodski said the club respected both players’ decisions, despite disappointment at losing two important contributors.

“Both Nick and Tyran have been fantastic contributors to our club over the past four seasons,” Rodski said.

“It’s always difficult to lose people of their calibre, but we understand their decision given the opportunities in front of each of them.”

Meaney admitted the decision to leave had been a difficult one, but stressed his focus remains firmly on delivering success in his final season.

“Coming to this club was the easiest decision I’ve ever made, but deciding to leave has been the hardest,” Meaney said.

“Regardless of my future, I’m 100 per cent committed to helping Storm achieve our ultimate goal in 2026.”

Wishart echoed those sentiments, describing his time in Melbourne as career-defining.

“I’ll be forever grateful to Storm, especially for giving me the opportunity to play first grade,” Wishart said.

“For now though, I’m fully committed and focused for a big 2026.”

Both players are expected to link up with the Perth Bears in 2027, however, the expansion club is yet to announce either star.

Previous Post

Wests Tigers utility reveals shock positional move for 2026

Next Post

Southampton linked with loan for 20-year-old Notts County Midfielder

steveloxi

steveloxi

Related Posts

South Sydney star  lock, second-row and prop forward a potentially lengthy period on the sidelines after sustaining a serious injury
RUGBY

South Sydney star  lock, second-row and prop forward a potentially lengthy period on the sidelines after sustaining a serious injury

by steveloxi
February 22, 2026
Nathan Cleary seeks downgrade on charge as Panthers head to the judiciary
RUGBY

Nathan Cleary seeks downgrade on charge as Panthers head to the judiciary

by steveloxi
February 22, 2026
NRL axes captains from post-match press conference duties
RUGBY

NRL axes captains from post-match press conference duties

by steveloxi
February 22, 2026
Southampton FC used Rangers situation to land historic transfer gold
FOOTBALL

Southampton FC used Rangers situation to land historic transfer gold

by steveloxi
February 22, 2026
Southampton star eyeing first international call-up in four years for 2026 World Cup
RUGBY

Southampton star eyeing first international call-up in four years for 2026 World Cup

by steveloxi
February 21, 2026
Manly Sea Eagles have pulled off a significant retention coup to sign in-demand centre on a new five-year deal at the NRL club
RUGBY

Manly Sea Eagles have pulled off a significant retention coup to sign in-demand centre on a new five-year deal at the NRL club

by steveloxi
February 21, 2026
Halifax re-sign 31-year-old forward from Oldham for a third spell
FOOTBALL

Halifax re-sign 31-year-old forward from Oldham for a third spell

by steveloxi
February 20, 2026
Bristol Rovers boss Steve Evans speaks on the importance of the fans at The Memorial Stadium
FOOTBALL

Bristol Rovers boss Steve Evans speaks on the importance of the fans at The Memorial Stadium

by steveloxi
February 20, 2026
Load More
Next Post
Southampton linked with loan for 20-year-old Notts County Midfielder

Southampton linked with loan for 20-year-old Notts County Midfielder

Discussion about this post

Recent Posts

  • South Sydney star  lock, second-row and prop forward a potentially lengthy period on the sidelines after sustaining a serious injury
  • Nathan Cleary seeks downgrade on charge as Panthers head to the judiciary
  • NRL axes captains from post-match press conference duties
  • Southampton FC used Rangers situation to land historic transfer gold
  • Southampton star eyeing first international call-up in four years for 2026 World Cup

FOOTBALL

Popular Post

    About Us

    SOFTMEDIA

    We hope you enjoy our NEWS, SPORTS, CELEBRITY as much as we enjoy offering them to you.

    I will keep posting more important posts on my Website for all of you. Please give your support and love.

    Category

    • AMERICAN FOOTBALL
    • BASEBALL
    • BASKETBALL
    • COLLEGE SPORT
    • FOOTBALL
    • ICE HOCKEY
    • NEWS
    • RUGBY
    • SPORT
    • Uncategorized

    Softmedia | Copyright © 2022-2024

    No Result
    View All Result
    • AMERICAN FOOTBALL
    • BASEBALL
    • BASKETBALL
    • COLLEGE SPORT
    • FOOTBALL
    • ICE HOCKEY
    • RUGBY

    Softmedia | Copyright © 2022-2024